Last updated on 26th January ,2017
Information found on this website is meant to support and not replace the relationship with your physician or other medical provider. We are not a licensed medical care provider and have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. You should always consult a physician before starting a fitness program, changing your diet or if you have any questions regarding a medical condition, and S.Q.U.A.T.S™ requires that you consult with your physician before following any training instructions you receive through the Website or participating in any event announced on the Website. Not all exercises or activities described on the Website are suitable for everyone. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury and or death. If you feel discomfort or pain, immediately stop the activity causing such discomfort or pain. By using the Website, you represent that you have received consent from your physician to participate in the programs, workouts, and exercises described on the Website.
We are not responsible for any health problems that may result from training programs, products, or events you learn about through the Website. If you engage in any exercise program you receive through the Website you agree that you do so at your own risk and are voluntarily participating in these activities.
For coaches –
By registering as a coach, you AGREE THE FOLLOWING -
- The information supplied by you is valid and that the documents submitted are original and not counterfeit, in case we found out that any discrepancy at any point of time, you will be disabled in the system and all your payments will stop immediately
- You’re qualified as a fitness coach/nutrition coach and that you’ve successfully transformed your clients without using any illegal/banned substances.
- You will never prescribe/ suggest any banned/illegal substances to your clients. The complete list of acceptable supplements are mentioned in the coach guidelines
- In the event, your client does not get expected results and is unhappy with your services, the client will be transferred to other coaches and that the fee will be completely deducted from your account
- If your client gets injured/falls sick due to your diet, you will be held accountable and that we will not take any responsibility for your actions. We will however retain the right to terminate your services based on the severity of the issue.
- You will follow the S.Q.U.A.T.S™ guidelines at all times while interacting with the clients/handling their personal information, failing to do so may result in termination
- You will not be an employee/partner in S.Q.U.A.T.S™. You will be solely working on a commission based system and you will not be entitled to any employee benefits applicable to an employee in any pvt ltd firm.
- Your commission will be decided based on the Tier that you fall into, which will decided solely by the administrator.
- S.Q.U.A.T.S™ will not be legally bound to you and you will not be able to levy any charges in court in case of grievance. You agree to handle all matters peacefully and via discussions and discussions alone. Administrator will hold all rights to decide outcome in all such cases.
- You will not be legally bound to S.Q.U.A.T.S™ and are free to work anywhere else as long as you meet the guidelines. You will however be legally bound to the clients you train. In any case, S.Q.U.A.T.S™ reserves the right to terminate you from the system
S.Q.U.A.T.S™ guidelines for coaches -
- Unless you’re certified by an international certification agency /institute, you will not use the word certified coach.
- Make sure you go through the pass illness/history before entertaining the clients
- In the event of any past illness of clients, refer the case to Tier-1 coaches, who will make the final call based on their expertise & past experience in such cases
- Your feedbacks will be very important for you to prosper, make sure your reputation is good among your clients, any excuses in failing to provide good services will not be heard. In the end your public feedback and ratings will determine your level or expertise and also your future in S.Q.U.A.T.S™ platform as a coach
- Tier movements will be solely done by administrators consent. You will not have any say in this.
- You will not be dealing with the clients under the table/charge them extra money. If found hence, you will be terminated from the coach list with immediate effect and all your pending payments will be with-held
- You will not engage in any sort of negative publicity about any other coaches registered in the system to promote yourself, this will result in immediate termination with your payments being suspended
- Your activities will be under monitor at all times and you will get timely warnings/feedbacks. If you do not comply you may be terminated with your payments being suspended
- You can train clients outside S.Q.U.A.T.S™ but they should not be registered on the site and if a complaint is made in this scenario, you will be terminated from the system
- S.Q.U.A.T.S™ recognizes that you may be working at other places, hence there will not be any pressure or timeline on any tasks you perform. Feedback from your clients will be considered as a measure of the quality of your work.
- There will be a standard laid out approach to give maximum results to your clients. You will however, be free to choose your own approach. However, in the end, the results and feedback from your clients will matter.
- Make sure you do not share your account details with anyone else on the S.Q.U.A.T.S™ platform
For Trainee / Client –
By registering for a coach, YOU AGREE THE FOLLOWING
- All the details you have mentioned on the site are correct, especially your past/illness details and that you understand the risks associated with mentioning wrong information/hiding details
- The pictures uploaded on the site are yours and that in case someone their claims right on those, S.Q.U.A.T.S™ will not be held accountable.
- You understand that the coaches at S.Q.U.A.T.S™ are not doctors and their advice whether it be on the S.Q.U.A.T.S™ website, in the meal plans, exercise program's or via email, none of those are meant as a substitute for medical advice. You must consult your doctor before beginning ANY meal plan or exercise program, no exceptions. You will be choosing the coaches at your own risk and S.Q.U.A.T.S™ will not be held responsible for any injuries or health problems you may experience or even death as a result of using the advice given by the coaches
- If you are not satisfied with the results, you can cancel the membership at any time during the period. However you will not be able to make claims once your membership is expired. All the refunds will be processed with utmost care and any grievances will be handled to your satisfaction. However, the refunds will be made only within 30 days after the package was enrolled for. Not all packages are eligible for refund; you may please read about the refund eligibility in the package section of each coach profile. SQUATS retains the sole discretion to process or not process the refunds
- You can change your coach within 30 days of enrolment by going into your profile and raising a ticket.
- You are allowed to put a temporary halt on your membership up to a tenure of max 45 days only in an event where you have to travel or are unable to continue due to unforeseen circumstances. You will be able to resume your membership at a later time without any additional fees.
- Although the products and services at S.Q.U.A.T.S™ are intended to be fully implemented, sometimes they are not, which could result in a lack of progress/results for the user. If you implement the instructions from the coaches correctly you should see amazing results, however it must be disclaimed that even when clients implement any products or services in full from S.Q.U.A.T.S™, it is still possible they will not get the results they may have expected and it is also possible they will not lose fat or gain muscle or achieve any positive results of any kind, In which case they can ask for a refund or change the coach. However, the refunds will be made only within 30 days after the package was enrolled for (i.e from the date of the payment. In case of consultant change, the date will still be calculated from the original date of enrolment / payment). Not all packages are eligible for refund; you may please read about the refund eligibility in the package section of each coach profile. SQUATS retains the sole discretion to process or not process the refunds
- S.Q.U.A.T.S™ may use your results on its website, however you will be asked for a read and agreed by consent form before doing so
S.Q.U.A.T.S™ guidelines for trainees / clients -
- You are required to check-in/update your weekly progress in the system, this will enable the coach to understand your condition and make adjustments to your program
- You are to provide accurate details about your past illness/medical condition to the coach to ensure there are no health associated risks while following the program
- Make sure you do not share your account details with anyone else. If your coach tries to deal with you outside the system, please inform us. If you pay your coach outside the system, we will not be able to refund in case of anomalies and hence will be solely your own responsibility.
- Do not share your address details or make a physical appointment with your coach. In case you wish to do so, make sure you inform here at S.Q.U.A.T.S™ to avoid any unforeseen situations. Remember the coaches are not legally bound to S.Q.U.A.T.S™ and we can only terminate them or hold their payment, but cannot levy any charges against them for activities they perform outside S.Q.U.A.T.S™
- If you required your program to be kept on HOLD, please raise a helpdesk ticket on the website prior to the day of keeping the program on hold. You may alternatively ask the consultant for a 'Travel Plan'
Jurisdiction as per Indian Laws
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of the courts of Madhya Pradesh, India. This website can be accessed from any place around the world. However, by accessing this website you agree that the laws of India, without regard to rules relating to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to your use of this website. Users of this website accessing it from places outside of India acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws. S.Q.U.A.T.S™ reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of S.Q.U.A.T.S™
These Site Terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and this supersedes and replaces all previous or coexisting understandings/agreements, written/oral, with respect to the subject matter. If any of these conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.